Hi Singers! Some Reminders...
Register for Sight Singing Factory and Complete Assignment By Friday (due Friday)
- Make sure you have your black binder
- Make sure you have your full concert attire clean and ready for tomorrow
- Make sure you get sleep tonight--don't stay up late!
- Get any baked goods/snack items for tomorrow
- Eat Breakfast and Lunch!!! Don't Skip Them!
- Bring your entire concert attire to school (you can elect to put it in your locker, or I can take some outfits in the closet of the choir room)
- Bring any donated snack/baked items to school (your parents can also drop them off in the afternoon after school)
- Wear your choir shirt to school perhaps!?!?
- Rehearsal with KP, 3-5PM in the Auditorium
- Dinner with KP and Changing Time: 5-6:30pm
- Warmups in the Band Room 6:30pm
- Concert Begins 7:00pm
Have fun! Look up as much as you possibly can to be fully engaged in the experience! (sing by memory if you can!)
I am so proud of all of you and the work you have put in, this is going to be a very memorable evening!