Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Choir Quick First Day Updates

Concert Choir:

I know you received a lot of information in a short amount of time this morning.  
Just a few quick reminders following up from this morning's rehearsal.

- Please log in to Dropbox tonight, follow the instructions that were sent to your email address (download the app).  Let me know by next rehearsal if you have any trouble getting logged in (either send me an email or let me know in person)

- Download the "First Week Assignment" from Dropbox, digitally fill out, and send it to me via email

- Get yourself a black binder for music

- Review the music calendar and syllabus, sign the bottom portion and hand it in to me next rehearsal

-  Sectionals will start next week (Soprano-Monday, Alto-Tuesday, Tenor-Wednesday, Bass-Thursday, Makeup-Friday)

- Start listening to the recordings and part tracks on Dropbox to prepare for upcoming rehearsals!

-  Consider joining Lab Jazz Choir!  Email me, we would love to have you join us!

- You are welcome to come to the choir room before school any day of the week

-  We will discuss concert dress, choir t-shirt designs, and sight singing factory soon

Have a fantastic rest of your first week!  See you at the next rehearsal

-Mr. Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment