Pages

Friday, September 7, 2018

Choir Friday Updates 9/7

Concert Choir, 

Thank you for your focus and energy this week!  We're off to a strong start, and I hope you are as excited as I am for the potential of this year's ensemble.  

Some announcements:

-  Please get logged in to Dropbox and access the "opening week assignment" and email it back to me (let me know via email if you are having trouble accessing Dropbox)

-  Listen to the Schubert Mass in G all the way through this weekend--write down a fact about the music or Schubert

- Get a Black Binder if you have not done so--transfer your choir music into it

-  Review syllabus/calendar dates and sign off on the last page and hand it in to me on Monday

-  Sectionals begin Monday 2:15-3:00pm: Sop-Monday, Alto-Tuesday, Tenor-Wednesday, Bass-Thursday, Makeup-Friday
ALWAYS email if you are going to miss a sectional even if you are absent from school

-  Please consider joining Lab Jazz Choir--it's fun!  Email me if you are interested and we can talk about it!

-  We will discuss concert attire and choir T-shirt designs next week.

- Bottle and Can Drive: Saturday 9/15, Sign up on the sheet in the choir room!

I'll be making a parent email list and sending out an email next week!

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment