Pages

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Quick Choir Update: Opening Day

Hi singers,

I know I did a lot of talking today going over everything for choir.  That's not typical of what rehearsals are like.  Every rehearsal from now on will be spent only making music!

All the information we went over is in the syllabus and on the website.  If you have any questions let me know.

Also let me know if you have any trouble accessing Dropbox.  I want to make sure everyone has access to Dropbox by the end of the week.  You can listen to all the music there!

Finally, get your parent/student signoffs back to me and email me back the Dropbox Assignment, 
If you're new, get your concert attire orders in as soon as you can!
Finally, if you feel up to it--consider designing this year's Choir T-Shirt!


It's going to be a fantastic year!  Listen through the Faure Requiem when you get a chance,

Brian Raymond
Choral Director
Foxboro High School
http://foxborochoir.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment