Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Choir Shirts 2017-2018!

Singers,

I need you to please email me back asap with your desired size and shirt type.  Once you've done that, you can start turning in your money either cash or Check made out to "Town of Foxboro Music".  Note: You don't have to wait to pay me before submitting your sizes, email me right away and let me know your desired size and type!

T-Shirts Both Standard and Ladies Cut will be $13
Long Sleeve will be $16

Pick Your Desired Type: (samples below)
Standard Cut T-Shirt
Ladies Cut T-Shirt (comes in tighter at the top)
Long Sleeve

Pick Your Desired Size (Size Charts were emailed to you!)
- Standard Cut: Youth XS-XL, Adult S-XL 
- Ladies Cut: XS-XL
- Long Sleeve: Youth XS-XL, Adult S-XL 
(sizes beyond XL available for additional money)



Thanks!  Let me know if you have any questions.  

-Mr. Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment