Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Proud Of You!

Concert Choir:

I want to mention how proud I am of all of you in your first rehearsal combined with the orchestra!  It is really hard to sing on stage with full orchestra, and you held your own.  I know Ms. Tedoldi and I were really pressing you all for more air and more sound, but I want you to know that I was really pleased with how the first rehearsal combined went.

I got really positive feed back from the college students who were there observing, and Ms. Tedoldi said she was very impressed with the quality of the sound you are producing.

I hope you feel optimistic and positive about our rehearsal this morning.  It was promising!  Keep working on your confidence, air, breath support, and projection, and I think this will be a fantastic concert!

I hope to see many of you at Senior District Practice Today!!!!  Anyone that comes to the practice will get their shirt today (provided that they come in)--everyone else will get there's tomorrow in rehearsal.

Thanks Singers!!! YOU ROCK!! I am proud of you,

Mr. Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment