Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!  Just like that, two weeks of school in the books.

I hope you all have had a fantastic week!  I want you to know that I appreciate the hard work you have put in during rehearsals this week, and I greatly value the opportunity to make music with you, and I hope you do as well.  This is going to be a fantastic school year!

Reminders!
This Saturday is the Bottle and Can Drive!  10am-2pm.  If you signed up (or even if you didn't), please come out to the IGO on Saturday and help out.  It's a fun day, there will be food and drinks, and lots of students from Choir, Orchestra, and Band!  It's a really good time, and the FMA helps us raise a lot of money for our program!

Next week will be Tenor Sectional Tuesday, and Bass Sectional on Thursday.  

Don't forget to let me know your T-Shirt/Long Sleeve Shirt Request and Size via email.  The list of available sizes can be found in the post below this one.

New members, please turn in your check/size sheet for the concert dresses.  I will put in the order as soon as I receive them all.

Use the part tracks to help you practice, this will make rehearsals easier and more enjoyable when you know your parts well!  

Have a wonderful weekend, see you Saturday!
​​
- Mr. Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment