Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Reminder: Choir Clinic Thursday 6-8pm

Just a friendly reminder of the Choir Clinic with Jonathan Richter tomorrow (Thursday) from 6-8pm.  

We will do the clinic in the Choir Room 122.  Please do not be late!  Also there will be very limited warm ups so we can spend most of our time on the music.  I would highly encourage all of you to come early and warmup and then be in your seats ready to start right at 6:00pm.

This is a very important rehearsal.  You must contact me if you are going to be late, otherwise I expect to see you on time.  If you are not going to be there, I would like an email or signed letter from a parent.

One week to go until our Spring Concert and MICCA!  I will post detailed information regarding MICCA by the end of the week.  See you tomorrow!

Mr. Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment